- Apples, I used 4 medium McIntosh apples, it's what I had
- large sheet pan or cookie sheet
- Cinnamon and Sugar (or Cinnamon Sugar)
Preheat oven to 240°F
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Yield: about 3 dozen (depending on thickness of slices and apple size)
- Slice apples into rings (see pic #2 below in the slideshow)
- Core each ring using a small metal cookie cutter that fits all around the star core in the middle (see pics #3, #4). Repeat until all apples are finished.
- Mix Sugar and Cinnamon together in a bowl to your liking. I add more cinnamon than sugar to mine - I don't have a real recipe for this.
- Dip each apple slice into the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on cookie sheet. [I tried this two ways, dipped one sided and double sided dip. The winner was the single side dip! They turned out tastier (not an over kill on flavor like the 2-sided dip) and they stuck less to my sheet pan not having sugar on the bottom]. Hope that helps. (see pics #5 - #10)
- Gently bake in the oven for 2 hours - your house will again, smell amazing! I checked mine after an hour and they needed more cook time.
- Promptly take them out and place on a cooling rack to crisp up! See pic #11. (I may have said to myself "mine need more time, I am going to cook them about 10 minutes longer - Don't Do It, they were stuck to my pan, and weren't when I checked them 10 minutes ago. But they were still very tasty!) haha YUM!
- Once cooled, enjoy!
~ Mummy Dogs & Monster Mummies
~ A few Halloween Night Dinner Ideas
~ Roasted Apple Cider Pumpkin Seeds with Caramelized Cinnamon Sugar, Indian Curry and Salted are also featured flavors in my post.
Follow Me, Coupon Crazy Freebie Fanatic:
and Instagram #CouponCrazyFF
All recipes are my own. Made by me and eaten by my family. I hope you enjoy them as well!
*This post may contain affiliate links*Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information* Amazon Prices Subject to Change
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips